R.S.- Red Skies Ogame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nixian <----------- LALALAL too short a title ffs

4 posters

Go down

Nixian <----------- LALALAL too short a title ffs Empty Nixian <----------- LALALAL too short a title ffs

Post  Nixian Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:30 am

not much to be said

top 100 miner in U41.org

live in Denmark

playstyle: miner <-- hardcore miner almost 0 fleet (might build recs for you guys and thats about it xD)

gonna sell deut in high numbers

and please gimme some decent rates

and remember start of uni = 3:2:1 rates

Nixian

Back to top Go down

Nixian <----------- LALALAL too short a title ffs Empty Re: Nixian <----------- LALALAL too short a title ffs

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:35 am

I was thinking of being hardcore miner too. So you just do crystal and deut mines?
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Nixian <----------- LALALAL too short a title ffs Empty Re: Nixian <----------- LALALAL too short a title ffs

Post  Nixian Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:55 am

nah i do metal + cryst + deut

but pretty much 90% of my deut i trade away.. which basicly means you get ranks higher than some fleeters in the long run cuz for each 1M deut u produce u get somewhere between 2-3M metal..

and then i try keep mines at around M = x , C = x-2, D = C-2

example:

Metal 20
Crystal 18
Deut 16

Nixian

Back to top Go down

Post  AbioticViper Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:05 am

Trade with me and i'll give you good rates is you stay loyal to me!! For example set up one of your planets near mine for quick duet trades!!
AbioticViper
AbioticViper

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:06 am

Oh ok, my mines in uni 22 are M=29 C=26 D=20ish pretty low deut. =( but oh well.
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Nixian Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:28 am

AbioticViper wrote:Trade with me and i'll give you good rates is you stay loyal to me!! For example set up one of your planets near mine for quick duet trades!!

sounds good Wink just let me know where to put them (and plz somewhere where i can get a spot 4-6 Razz) or is that changed in the new design?

Nixian

Back to top Go down

Post  ArcticFox Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:33 am

its changed,

http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Astrophysics
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Krazy One Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:48 am

mining is bad for your health.

welcome to the ally lol

The Krazy One

Back to top Go down

Post  AbioticViper Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:56 am

Nixian wrote:
AbioticViper wrote:Trade with me and i'll give you good rates is you stay loyal to me!! For example set up one of your planets near mine for quick duet trades!!

sounds good Wink just let me know where to put them (and plz somewhere where i can get a spot 4-6 Razz) or is that changed in the new design?

No worries i'll try and let it be some where, where the feilds are high!! If you get one near my home and another maybe somewhere else?? I 'll see when i get stated we can talk about trade rates then!! But i;ll be generous dont worry!!
AbioticViper
AbioticViper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum